It’s Saturday morning and the family wants pancakes. They want them hot and now, but you’re using a normal sized skillet or griddle and just can’t seem to cook them fast enough. It’s time for an upgrade to theCirculon Elite 12-Inch Nonstick Hard-Anodized Round Griddle.
In addition to adding a lot of cooking space, the inventors of this one thought about the problems with traditional flat griddles, runoff. If you are cooking sausage on a normal griddle, it will run off the edge, but not this time. This griddle has a slight raised edge that will keep any oil, butter, grease or other liquids inside and off of your stove and burners.
The construction of this pan is going to be just what you want on the stovetop – a nonstick surface that will keep you from getting frustrated while you try to get a meal on the table and a handle that is oven safe (in case you need to keep the food warm while waiting for the family to gather) as well as a handle made with a slip-free material that will help you keep a grip on the pan.
Features of the Circulon Elite 12-Inch Nonstick Hard-Anodized Round Griddle:
- It is made of hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating
- Circulon-exclusive advanced nonstick formula total food-release system
- Riveted 18/10 stainless-steel handle with Comfort Grip insert which ensures slip-free grasp
- The griddle is oven safe to 400 degrees F
- It measures approximately 12 x 20 x 2 inches
- Hand wash with a mild cleanser
- limited lifetime warrant
What We Like:
- The pan has a great nonstick surface so the items you cook will come out easily and look great!
- This is the perfect griddle for more delicate cooking of foods like crepes
- It heats evenly so you know the items on the griddle are going to cook at the right speed.
- It’s large enough to be able to make more at a time, which is great if you have a larger family to feed.
- It’s very easy to wipe up and clean after use.
What We Don’t Like:
- Because of the nonstick surface, it has to be hand washed.