How many times have you found yourself needing to chop up some veggies for a dish you were making and you didn’t want to pull out the food processor. While there was a good amount to cut up, there wasn’t enough to warrant a whole food processor set up.
This is where the Black & Decker EHC650 3-Cup 2-Speed Food Chopper can step in and be the hero.
The Black & Decker 2-Speed Food Chopper can easily chop up to three cups of ingredients in nothing flat. This is a great way to get those onions sliced or something pureed without having to bring in the big food processor.
This chopper can be used with just one hand. Rest your hand on the top and push the button with the same hand.
Since this chopper is small and compact, it can be sitting on the counter all the time, waiting for the next time you need it.
The 150 watts backing up the stainless steel blade makes quick work of whatever is put into it.
Additionally, it comes with a non-slide base that will keep the machine still when you are cutting your food items up.
What We Like:
- The construction and power button allow you to mix with one hand while doing something else with the other free hand.
- The base has an anti-slip strip to keep it in place while mixing.
- It’s compact but powerful, not taking up a lot of space but able to chop things quickly.
- It’s perfect when you are preparing meals for one or two.
- The rubber base doubles as a storage lid. Anything you have chopped that you don’t use can be left in the container and popped into the fridge.
Other Things to Consider:
- Sometimes food gets caught around the blade and some of the other smaller parts which can be difficult to get out since you are not allowed to submerge it in water.
However, the majority of reviewers just love this chopper. It does a great job of chopping up the food.
CLICK HERE to buy the Black & Decker 3 Cup 2 Speed Food Chopper.
See what others have to say at Amazon.com