The All Clad LTD Grill Pan is one of those very versatile pans that you will find yourself using over and over again. Whether you are cooking up breakfast for the family or grilling a couple of steaks for dinner.
The LTD range of cookware are made with three layers of bonded materials – stainless steel, pure aluminum and anodized aluminum. This makes for one solid piece of cookware that cooks exceedingly well.
Keep in mind that the LTD range of cookware was originally designed for professional chefs so you are looking at commercial grade cookware here.
What We Like
- The pure aluminum core means that foods cook evenly and without hotspots.
- It’s good looking cookware and will look the part hanging from a pot rack in your kitchen.
- The handles are riveted for strength and durability.
- I like the round shape – it’s just a bit different to the usual square or rectangular grill pans available today.
What We Don’t Like
- You can’t use metal utensils.
- This pan is not dishwasher safe.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the All Clad LTD Nonstick Grill Pan at Cooking.com