Whether you are cooking an Italian dinner or just want to enjoy a little cheese and baguettes, this usually means a trip to the bakery to make sure you get bread that is fresh and deserving to be on your table. But now you can be your very own personal bakery and make those fresh, perfect baguettes in your oven.
The key to baguettes is to create a crust that is nice and crisp with a center that is soft and almost melts in your mouth. To do this the outside of the bread has to be exposed to air around the edges. This is why the Chicago Metallic Professional Nonstick Perforated Baguette Pan has been created with a completely perforated edge. This allows air in to create that crispy crust that is vital to properly prepared baguettes.
Additionally, the Chicago Metallic Professional Nonstick Perforated Baguette Pan was made to last, created out of heavy aluminized steel that is coated with a nonstick surface, to keep your bread intact and not attaching to the pan.
Once you are done cooking, it’s also easy to clean up as the pan is dishwasher safe so you can let the dishwasher clean it, dry it off, then put it away and it’s ready for the next time you are hankering for bakery fresh bread without a trip out of the house.
What We Like:
- You can cook three perfect loaves at once.
- It’s easy to wash since you can put it in the dishwasher.
- It makes a great crisp crust on the bread.
- It’s nonstick which makes for less mess.
- The weight lets you know it’s a strong, sturdy pan that will be around for a long time.
What We Don’t Like:
- Sometimes the air holes in the pans can be a problem and catch the dough making it less nonstick than it should be.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the Chicago Baguette Pan at Amazon