However, it’s important to remember at the outset that the Braun Multiquick Professional Hand Blender and not a food processor so this does provide some limitations on what it can do with it. For instance, you will have to chop up some foods into smaller pieces before using it.
This blender is really for working on those smaller chops like whipping cream, making baby food and purees, whisking egg whites, making drinks or chopping small lots of herbs or vegetables. For anything more stick with a food processor.
- hand blender
- chopper – for chopping meats, vegetables, cheeses, onions, herbs, nuts etc.
- metal whisk – for whipping cream, beating egg whites and mixing instant puddings etc.
- covered beaker
- wall holder
What We Like
- Apart from the main gear box, all other parts are dishwasher safe. If you have to hand wash then be careful as the blades are mighty sharp.
- It has a powerful 400 watt motor.
- As well as the five blending speeds it also includes a Turbo button that allows you to automatically move up to the top speed blending speed.
- It comes with anti-splash head which prevents foods from splattering around your kitchen.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the Braun Multiquick Professional Hand Blender at Amazon