Need a lid!!!
Look no further that the Lekue Silicone Suction Lid.
These lids come in a range of sizes and just what you need to cover food that you are putting in the microwave. You don’t need to wrap the food or plate in plastic wrap or paper towels simply pop the lid over the item to stop splattering. No messy microwave to clean up. They are also great for covering pans on the stove.
It’s something the kids are more likely to use when they are reheating food.I guess your house is just like mine, when you come to use the microwave after the kids have been reheating casserole or beans, the food has exploded and the microwave is a mess. Kids (and some husbands) never think to use paper towel or plastic wrap.
These lids don’t stain, they seal tightly and are easily washed.
You can take them straight from freezer to oven temperatures of up to 500°F, in fact they can be used onanything except direct flame or heating surface. The Lekue Silicone Suction lid helps to maintain the freshness of your food in the fridge.
These handy silicone suction lids fit multiple sizes and can be used on pots, pans, bowls and servers that are made from metal, ceramic and glass.
How Does the Lekue Silicone Suction Lid Work?
- Place the lid (using the handle) over whatever you need to seal,press slightly for better closure.
- When the food is heatingthe suction releases to vent, The lid reseals when contents cool down.
- To remove the lid lift it slightly from edge and it will release.
What We Like:
- The lids are made of 100% high-performance, food safe platinum silicone
- Forms a tight seal –will not retain odor or taste
- Fits multiple size pots, pans, bowls and servers
- Great as a splatter screen in oven or microwave
- Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe (-76°F to 500°F)
- Comes in a range of sizes – 10″, 8″, 7.5″ and 4″ for your convenience.
Check out the reviews and a video on how to use the Lekue Silicone Suction Lid, on Amazon.com