If you’ve always wanted the luxury of having deli style meats and cheeses any time you want them, you should look no further than the Waring Pro FS150 Food Slicer. In fact, this slicer goes above and beyond what you often get at the deli.
The slicing blade is adjustable from 1/32 inch to ½ inch and everything in between. That means you can cut your bread, then tighten the slicer to use on the meat and cheese that you want to put on that bread to have a sandwich that tastes like it came right from the deli.
This is a heavy-duty cutting machine. It as a 130-watt motor and 7 ½ inch serrated edge cutting blade that will make quick work of the foods that you need sliced.
Additionally, safety features were remembered when it came to this machine. You don’t have to worry about the slicer sliding around the counter when you are using it. It has suction cup feet on the bottom that will hold it in place while you work. Also, the food guard will help to keep your fingers far away from the cutting blade, to keep you safe and happy.
Features of the Waring Pro FS150 food slicer:
- Premium coated steel and die-cast aluminum housing for durability and professional performance.
- Suction cup feet guarantee non-slip operation.
- You can precisely control the thickness of your slices from 1/32″ to 9/10″ by twisting the large easy to use the slice control knob.
- The 7.5″ stainless steel blade is perfectly balanced to give you precise performance throughout continuous operation.
- Polycarbonate food-guide.
- Heavy-duty 130 watt motor.
- Stainless steel carriage surface.
- UL/CUL approved.
- Limited 5 year motor warranty
What We Like
- This machine is easy to use and get used to.
- It is lightweight and doesn’t make you dread having to move it around in the kitchen.
- It has a very good thickness control setting.
What We Don’t Like
- It cuts at a slower pace than what we would like. If you need to make a lot of cuts, you’re going to be there for a while.
- It has a number of surfaces to clean and becomes a hassle to clean if you are not making large stacks of sliced meat each time you use it.