This pair of skillets is like the perfect duet in the kitchen. At 8 and 10 inches, they are the right size to cook nearly anything you need heated and are made to do their job without any major muss or fuss.
This begins with a layer of nonstick coating and continues with the handles that will allow you to take these from the stovetop to the oven and back again. The handles are riveted to the pan and covered with silicon comfort grip handles, which make them a joy to hold. But they are also safe to put in the oven up to 400F. This means you can keep one pan warm while waiting for the other items you are cooking to finish their course or for the family to get together around the table.
Because the Circulon Elite 8 and 10 inch Open Deep Skillets have a nonstick surface, clean up of these pans asks for nothing more than a very mild dishwashing detergent and some warm water. A couple swipes with a cloth, and you’re done.
It is important to note that if you have a ceramic or glass top stove, you may not want to use these pans. The heavy anodized aluminum and your stovetops may not get along well with one another.
What We Like
- These pans have a great nonstick surface that makes them a joy to cook with.
- The fact that these skillets are deeper than usual makes cooking foods with oil or that may splash much easier to keep under control.
- It heats evenly for a great meal every time.
- Its nonstick surface is easy to clean, just wipe it off and they’re ready to go again.
What We Don’t Like
- Because of the nonstick coating, they have to be hand washed.
- They aren’t recommended to be used on ceramic or glass top stoves.