However, I am equally impressed by their range of stainless steel cookware.
The Mauviel Cookstyle Roasting Pan is a beautifully designed and has non drip edges. There are no seams or divots where the pan juices collect, making it hard to make gravy after removing the meat. This roasting pan is smooth all through so making gravy is a breeze.
The Mauviel Cookstyle range of cookware is made from 7ply multi layered 18/10 stainless steel which ensures that you get evenly distributed heat quickly over the whole surface.
The pan has stay cool stainless steel handles that are firmly and securely riveted to the sides giving you a cool, comfortable, safe grip when you are removing it from the oven.
The pan measures a decent 15.6 x 11.7 x 3.5 inches so it will take a decent sized piece of meat.
You can use the Mauviel Cookstyle Roasting Pan on all types of heating surfaces – gas, electric, halogen and induction and it is oven safe to 500°f.
It cleans up easily and quickly and is dishwasher safe.
What Materials Make up the 7 ply Multi-Layers:
- The multi layers are designed to give you fast even cooking without hotspots.
- Layer 1: the interior is made from 18/10 stainless steel so food won’t interact with the pan
- Layers 2-4: are aluminum which is an excellent heat conductor
- Layer 5: is another layer of 18/10 stainless steel
- Layer 6: is the magnetic layer of stainless steel which makes the pan suitable to use on induction cooktops
- Layer 7: is an exterior layer of 2.6mm polished 18/10 stainless steel
You know you are getting a quality product from Mauviel. This French family business was established in 1830 in the Normandy town of Villedieu-les-Poeles and is the foremost manufacturer of professional cookware in the world today. Mauviel manufactures several different lines of copper and stainless steel cookware which is used and appreciated by both professional chefs and home cooks alike.