If you have ever experienced the frustration of increasing or decreasing a recipe simply by guess work and having a meal turn out to be either unappetising or even a complete disaster then you will find the
KitchenCalc Handheld Kitchen Calculator with Timer to be invaluable.
Regardless of whether you want to increase the recipe to serve a large number of people or decrease the number of serves to suit one or two people, you will get it right every time using the this great little device.
The KitchenCalc was designed expressley for anyone like you and me who could do with a helping hand to convert units or scaling recipes, regardless of whether you are a home cook or professional.
It is easy to use and small enough to pop in your pocket and store in the kitchen utility drawer so that it is always near at hand.
So what is the Kitchencalc handheld calculator with timer? Well it’s an easy to use innovative kitchen aid that makes it easy for you to calculate the increase or decrease in recipe yields or portions quickly and accurately. So you will no longer experience disappointing results that waste time and ingredients.
Features of the Kitchencalc hand held calculator with timer:
- Allows you to accurately scale recipes up or down.
- Lets you scale for number of servings or portions, or both
- You can convert cooking volume units (tsp, tbsp, fluid ounces, cups, pints, quarts, gallons, milliliters, centiliters, liters, and also very small quantities such as dash & pinch).
- You can convert units of weight – dry ounces, pounds, grams, kilograms
- Lets you convert temperatures from Celsius to Fahrenheit and vice versa
- Lets you work directly in kitchen fractions such as 1/2 cup
- You can do quick math with cooking units e.g. 1-1/4 tsp x 7, 3-1/3 cups minus 11-1/2 ounces
- You can use the count up/down digital kitchen timer.
- Use the timer independently or while using the calculator.
- Gives you confidence when converting metric units for popular European recipes
- Use it as a regular calculator, or to solve other household mixture problems.
- The calculator has a 360-degree flip-over, hinged, hard case
- There is a soft, clear vinyl cover that protects the keys during use and allows easy cleaning
- Comes with an easy to read User’s Guide
- Has a long-life battery
- 1-Year Warranty