Whenever you purchase a piece of All Clad cookware always read the instructions prior to using. This will ensure that your cookware will last a lifetime.Here are some tips to help you care for your All Clad cookware.
- Avoid placing All Clad cookware in a dishwasher. Some All Clad is dishwasher safe and that’s okay although in our opinion if you want cookware to last then hand wash wherever possible.
- Don’t overheat your All Clad cookware. Good quality cookware requires less heat so don’t ever use very high temperature settings as it could cause discoloration of the metal and burn foods. Keep the temperature at low to medium wherever possible.
- Don’t use metal utensils on your non-stick cookware. Keep to the nylon or wooden utensils.
- Don’t use harsh cleansers or scourers to clean your cookware. All Clad recommend using a fine powder cleanser – Bar Keepers Friend is a good one for this.
- If you find a build up of gunk around the rivets then try this: Soak your pot or pan for about 10 minutes in the sink with hot water and about 4 or 5 tablespoons of vinegar. Make sure the water is as hot as you can get it. After the 10 minutes remove the pot and then use a paste of Bar Keepers Friend or similar to remove the built up grime.